Monday, August 23, 2010

Lecturing on the Space-Brothers

On Saturday afternoon, I drove down to Austin, Texas, where I was due to speak that evening on the subject of my Contactees book, at the Austin Center for Spiritual Living. The gig had been arranged by SMiles Lewis, and a good time was had by all! There was a decent-sized turn-out of about 50 people (including good friends Ken Gerhard - my co-author on Monsters of Texas - and Richie and Naomi West of the Center for Fortean Zoology).

And: in the two-hour-long lecture, I got a lot of very thought-provoking questions about the near-legendary, long-haired Space-Brothers (and Space-Sisters too, of course!), demonstrating that although the Contactee phenomenon may have been at its height in the 1950s, it's a subject that still continues to fascinate and intrigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment